.jpg)
{ my mom picked out this outfit for her - I wore an almost identical outfit }
the "welcome" stork
her room
First outing to Target (of course!), she was an angel!
.jpg)
{ my mom picked out this outfit for her -
the "welcome" stork
her room
First outing to Target (of course!), she was an angel!
3 comments:
She really is a beauty. It was fun to spend the evening with all of you and love how she loves to eat! She will do well at the family dinners!!! Love you, Mom
I'm so excited you have a blog now! I love her pictures and love you guys!
oh my gosh she is beautiful! And OH MY GOSH !!! I found your blog. I had a feeling you had one. I found you through your sister in law. I loved the announcement of beautiful Stella Rae. I am so excited to now keep up with you on your blog. I love ya! Give Stella a kiss from all the girlies at the Lewis house.
Post a Comment