Have you ever been to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad?
We went this weekend and loved it.
Stella was the prettiest flower there.
It's a nice was to celebrate Spring - then after you are done,
the Outlet shops are right across the street. Perfect!
We went this weekend and loved it.
Stella was the prettiest flower there.
It's a nice was to celebrate Spring - then after you are done,
the Outlet shops are right across the street. Perfect!




4 comments:
Okay you two. Hands down -- you have the cutest baby ever!! I know, I know, everybody probably says this, but Holy Cuteness! Stella is just absolutely beautiful. It melts my heart to see Jason holding her in matching shirts on Sundays. You guys are lucky.
WOW! What a fun weekend! I can't believe how blonde Stella is getting! So cute with daddy!
That is soo cool. What a great chance to get some great spring photos. You look great!
Wow...so cute... I can't believe how big Stella is... she is adorable.
Post a Comment