May 11, 2008

mamma mia!





What a happy day! I am so glad to be a Mom to this little girl.
Thank you to my sweet husband for all you did for me today...
flowers, chocolate, a sweet bracelet (made from typewriter keys!)
and some great food. AND I got to sleep in. I loved
being at church with him and my girl.
Stella and I wore matching bracelets that I made.
A perfect day.




3 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

You guys are so cute!!!

megan said...

Happy Mother's Day Mama! I love the mother bracelet nice job j. I love the matching bracelets too you are so talented.

byers babes said...

Good job on the bracelets! They are so sparkly. I must say, I love the mother typewriter bracelet though. How clever is he to find such an interesting piece of jewelry. Love the red-head Stella pic. Looks like you tinted her hair for the day. :)