The first of hundreds of times I will say this phrase. I was getting ready yesterday and Belle was rolling around on the floor with me in the bathroom. She dumped my tray of nail polish, so I picked them all up... or so I thought. A little while later she started screaming. I looked down and she had a ton of blood on her mouth, face and hands! As I realized the blood didn't fully wipe off and after my heart attack was over (I missed the photo op unfortunately. I'll be ready next time) I realized she had gotten into a nail polish. Of course the blood red color. Oh, and did I mention a 4-inch streak of blood red on our bathroom carpet? Naughty girl!!!
June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay. That typically doesn't happen until they are around age 2. Looks like you and Jason are in for a rough ride. :)
Post a Comment