July 5, 2008

happy 4th!



We love the 4th of July!

baby love!


Daddy kisses!



Built-in sparklers!


It's tradition to barbecue and eat massively with family,
and watch the fireworks with our friends the Hansens.

And it's not complete without the Hotdog Eating Contest.
Have you ever seen this on tv? We watch every year - so painful
but you HAVE to watch. This year's top contestants tied at 59 dogs
(with the buns) in 10 minutes... it then went into a Dog Off to
determine the winner (guy on the right). We love America!

3 comments:

Mostess Mommy said...

OMG!
Could Stella be any cuter with sparklers on her head?

Just me said...

Stella is sooo cute!!!!!. I love all the pictures that you have posted here.

I hope everything is fine there. Here in Madrid is so hot, but I am doing good.

Un abrazo muy fuerte

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I didn't realize, but I just posted like two posts down! OPPS! But love her and love you guys! Lets play soon! BBQ at your pool? I'm ready! :)