She is so cute....can't wait to meet her!
Look at all those teeth. Miley has four.
Christy - I didn't realize you had done a new post when I saw you yesterday, but I got to see this cute girl in person so that is so much better! Thanks for hanging yesterday!
C-U-T-I-E! I can't wait until we can do piggies, I'm getting a little impatient with this bald business :).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute....can't wait to meet her!
Look at all those teeth. Miley has four.
Christy - I didn't realize you had done a new post when I saw you yesterday, but I got to see this cute girl in person so that is so much better! Thanks for hanging yesterday!
C-U-T-I-E! I can't wait until we can do piggies, I'm getting a little impatient with this bald business :).
Post a Comment