October 13, 2008

7 years!



Seven lucky years ago I made the best decision of my life.
I love when this day arrives...
October 13 is always such a beautiful day, and just in time,
it has started to feel like fall this weekend.
It's always perfect Hawaii weather.
Another perfect year with you.
Happy Anniversary to my Sweetie!


2 comments:

Just me said...

Happy anniversary to you guys!!, you made a great couple!.And feliz cumpleanos to Jason!

I hope you guys have a wonderful day, and I am sure the next years together will be so happy, cause you deserve it.

And hopefully someday I ´ll be able to see Jason again, and to meet you Christy, I am sure I will.

A huge hug from Spain.

Mostess Mommy said...

Wow, time flies! I can't believe I was there for it all! Congratulations on making it 7 years!
P.S. THANK YOU for the Jason doll post! I loved it! You are the best and I wished you lived a lot closer to me!