October 2, 2008
ahhh... fall cleaning
I don't get the spring cleaning bug... mine is late and comes in fall. I love this time of year: crisp air, the colors changing, the great fall clothes, the warmth of the harvest decorations. I've had my house decorated for a couple of weeks now! I have also been getting rid of stuff that is cluttering up my house and my brain, so along with that I decided to also start new with a clean, crisp white blog. I think the pictures show better too. Hope you all like it. Here's Belle watching me as I clean, from her favorite perch in the drawer under the oven.
Labels:
fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha Ha! Funny girl. Open drawers are where it all starts. Wait until she crawls inside a cupboard and you can't find her and start panicking and then you'll hear her giggle. Just wait.
Thanks for your comment in my blog!!. I always like the pictures in your blog, cause you guys have a very beautiful girl. I just hope someday soon I can go to CA to see you guys, and you need to come to Spain someday too :-)
Happy conference weekend for you too!, and a big hug from Spain
Post a Comment