
Our dear friends the AZ Nelsons met us at Sea World. We let the kiddies run amok. Neither J or I have been in 20+ years, so it was a really fun time. { Though he was in a bad mood about our booth picture (above) - I adore booth pics but J says only bad things happen in dark little curtained-off booths. The picture says it all. I love the lone pigtail }
We also wanted to issue an apology to the nice man who sold us his free passes from his work: you saved us $50! But Jason double-checked with the security guard that they were legit, who promptly asked the nice man to leave. Sorry about that... Here are our adventures:

2 comments:
Quinton LOVES your Sea World in San Diego! For almost a year, he has been telling me that he plans to have a Shamu Birthday! I am not kidding. At least once a day - if not ten times a day! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!
I was super excited to see the booth photo make it on the blog!! Everytime we passed a booth, we would both laugh and think of that little blonde ponytail and the adorable giggle that is attached to it. Thank you guys for coming down just to be with us! We love you!!
Post a Comment