
This girl is incredible. She posted on her blog recently about some things that inspire me... well I should have had Megan Lewis on my inspiration list. We go back to high school days when we tumbled together. I love this pic of us - so young aren't we - this is probably 1992 or so. Thought I would return the favor and post about her: an amazing mom of four girlies. Incredibly creative. Always positive, always supportive, just full of life and family and the goodness in this world. She lives in Utah but I always feel like she is close! Love ya, Meg.

1 comment:
I love you you to death!!! I wish we were next door neighbors. I miss you so much! You inspire me more than you know.
This picture is a classic and I am afraid to say that I have the same hair do. I keep hearing the words "D.J!"
BTW: thought of you very day this month because Holly did her State Report on Oklahoma. I just kept remembering that you were living there going to school.
Post a Comment