May 16, 2010

TRUE BLUE




Surprise!

Stella is going to be a




I am 16 weeks pregnant! With twins! And we are going to be...






BOYS SQUARED! Can you believe it! What are we going to do with them?! We are both so shocked, there are just no words. I didn't even think it was a possibility. After all, how likely is it that a twin boy (ahem, man) would ever have his own twin sons? But how wonderful!!
.

We are sure that the babies are in separate amniotic sacs, which is a great thing; fewer complications. So it's pretty unlikely that they are identical.
.

I have had some issues already but things are stabilizing now. We are still anticipating them to be early. My technical due date is 11/4, but the doctors estimate they'll be born around 34 weeks, which puts us at the end of September.
.

We are struggling with names. They cannot rhyme or start with the same letter. I did appreciate my nephews' suggestions (ages 4 to 9), which included:
.

Swiper and Diego
Buzz and Woody
.

And from the family:

Stone and Rock
Ice and Maverick (personal fave)

.
I am a little nervous about the boy thing, so all of you boy parents out there, please tell me how rad it is and how good life will be! Cheers to BLUE and BLUE!

4 comments:

The Tran Clan said...

My vote is for Ice and Maverick ;)

Kaye said...

I am so happy for you guys. I kind of know about boys, but they still manage to surprise me on a daily basis. You are going to love them, boys are hilarious, crazy, energetic, cute, and love their mommies! We should be delivering around the same time....I'm only getting one though :( Anyways, I am kinda out of boy names, but you're welcome to use any of mine! Hope you feel well and have an enjoyable summer....just think at the beach you have a built in snack holder!!!

Mostess Mommy said...

OMG, I am so, so, so excited for you guys! This is going to rock Stella's world but seriously, you guys will have so much fun!

Be sure to take care of yourself. I know complications and they can be stressful but just take it one day at a time.

Names can be tricky! We almost left the hospital without a name for Sawyer but we FINALLY decided!

Good luck and talk to you soon!

Just me said...

Congratulations for the twins!!!, I am sure everything is gonna be great, and the boys will be so lucky to have parents like you guys.

I wish I will be able to go to the US someday soon, to see you guys and know your 3 beautiful kids, you can always hire me to take care of them and to teach them spanish :-).

A big hug from Spain