My Grandpa recently passed away. He was my mom's father. I miss him already, he was such a great man. He was 93 - what a life he had! He was a farmer and worked very hard so that his kids and grandkids could attend college. He always called my Grandma "Ma'am" or "The Boss" and had a very easy going spirit about him - he could be silly and childlike with us. He loved playing dominoes and billiards, and ate anything chocolate. I was able to attend the funeral in Oklahoma last weekend and spent some good quality time with my family, for which I'm grateful.
"George was pure in heart; surely he shall see God."
-from the eulogy given by my dad
Here are some of my favorite pictures of him.
Blast from the past
Yosemite trip
My graduation day at BYU (2000)





1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Sounds like he had a full life though. Lucky he had you, too!
Post a Comment