March 4, 2008

Little Love! and some serious Cankles!





I can't believe it's March already - where did February go? I didn't get a chance to post at all and have been getting emails asking for updates (Steph!). So here you go!

Valentine's pics! I finally got these back a few days ago... who knew it takes a couple weeks to get pictures back... can you tell I'm a first-timer?!!


Stella is smiling a ton these days. She thinks watching us eat is great entertainment. Makes sense since she is getting to be a chunker! She's got cankles!! Here's a pic of them that I took maybe a week ago and I swear that they are much bigger than that now! She also laughs when we do Itsy Bitsy Spider - she's very ticklish. I LOVE that toothless grin. I took this picture of her the other day. Then my mom recently said she looks a lot like I did as a baby and I came across this photo of me... what do you think? Uncanny!

8 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Oh Yeah! SO CUTE! Love the high chair picture! Thanks for updating the blog! :)

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

She is so cute! What a great smile her whole face lights up. We need to get Miley and Stella together, they can be great friends.

Kaye said...

Is that what little girls look like? She is pretty. Those of us with Draeger blood prefer to call them healthy legs...haha.

Melissa said...

Love the updated pics!!! Sooo cute! Can't wait for baby girl Hansen to meet Stella! They can have cankles together! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE HER !! LOVE THAT SHE LOVES FOOD - SHE IS A DRAEGER -- AND WE ALL LOVE FOOD --LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR BRINGING HER TO US!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE HER !! LOVE THAT SHE LOVES FOOD - SHE IS A DRAEGER -- AND WE ALL LOVE FOOD --LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR BRINGING HER TO US!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big Don't make plans for April 13th that is Hailey's 4th birhtday, Love you all

byers babes said...

She is just beautiful. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's about one. What a cutie - love the cankles.