August 16, 2010

circus fun! and fair fun!







Stella's first circus! Aunt Demetra went with us. It was quite the night - I have to say, the circus is not what it used to be. And in a good way. There is way less scary clownage going on (though there were still a couple of clowns, and my smart girl told me, "Scary, Mama, scary!". I mean, ditch the clowns already! Nobody likes 'em!). With the sensory overload and overpriced food, it's my kind of fun!






And then there's the fair... ah I love the fair. I wasn't able to go as much as I usually do, but oh it was great. Pure silliness and again, overpriced food and sensory overload. Jason was awesome and WANTED to ride the elephant with Stella. It was priceless. He even did the Dizzy Dino ride!







1 comment:

megan said...

Stella is growing like a weed! I agree with Stella Clowns are creepy they should only perform for people in jail. Hope you are feeling well can't even see the baby bump. You look GREAT!