September 14, 2010

THE BOYS!




They are here!


Born on September 7th, Adam and Ben are doing great in the NICU. I was having
contractions that couldn't be stopped after being on bed rest for a week in the hospital.
They are 9 weeks early but have no serious problems - they're in the growing and feeding
stage right now and are really tough and amazing little men!
.
Adam Wayne
3 pounds, 10 ounces
16 1/2 inches
10:35 pm
.
Benjamin Charles
3 pounds, 6 ounces
16 1/2 inches
10:37 pm
.
Something we thought was really neat was the positions they presented in when they were delivered. Adam was vertex - head first - just like Jason was, and Ben was breech - feet first - just like uncle Justin was. History repeats itself!
.
I have been posting pics more frequently on facebook because it's easier (I can do it from
my phone), so add me or Jason if you aren't already a 'friend' if you want to see more of
the little boys.
.
Here are our sons.


Adam with all the CPAP gear on

.

Nurse Gina holding Ben
.
hello Adam
.
Ben the Thinker
.
Grandpa, Grandma, aunt Jenn and me with Benjamin
.
Stella visiting me while on hospital bed rest
.
Ben

.
holding Adam


.
going home
.
cheers!



Happy one week birthday, little boys!!

2 comments:

megan said...

Hello Adam!! Hello Ben! Welcome to your sweet family. You will find that you have one of the sweetest moms I know.

Christie I am thrilled for you!!!! Congratulations.
Question though how do you look so good after delivering? You look Great!!

LOVES

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!! They look adorable and I hope you recover well and they grow healthy. Yeah!